Thursday, January 14, 2010

Week 1

1. Jennifer





2. I am taking this class as part of my general education reqirements to transfer to Sonoma State. I was interested in the class and it looks like it is going to be exciting.





3. I live 8.6 miles from campus.





4. Santa Rosa: I think of family, good foods and restaraunts, beautiful parks, and rain.

California: Ocean, Sunshine, Redwoods, Culture and traffic.

West Coast: Sunshine, Overpriced Real Estate.

US- The only place I would want to live. Many places I would like to see.

The world- So many places I would want to see and experience, many people I would want to meet and cultures I would want to experience.

5. Yes, I have created a blog in the past.

6. I am a PC user.

7. I can text on my phone.


No comments:

Post a Comment